mimaquest(s)
27 Sep 22, 13:33 PM » Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Matope

Please login or register.

Author Topic: mimaquest(s)  (Read 1438 times)

Mima

• terrible fox
  • 3712 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Mima
  • dreaming of flowers
    • toyhouse
  • Discord Name: Mima#7017
  • Patron Patron : Rewarded to anyone who is a current or past Patron of Matope.
    Post count 500: Verbose! Post count 500: Verbose! : Earned for posting at least 500 times.
    Dream Writer Dream Writer : Earned by writing at least one Naming Dream!
    Journal Maker Journal Maker : Earned by creating a journal to track your kin!
mimaquest(s)
« on: August 15, 2019, 10:56:04 PM »
this is where i put my quests i think, which is to say "absurd ideas that will never be done". mostly. and maybe cc forms or something idk

Mima

• terrible fox
  • 3712 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Mima
  • dreaming of flowers
    • toyhouse
    Post count 500: Verbose! Post count 500: Verbose! : Earned for posting at least 500 times.
Re: mimaquest(s)
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2019, 10:59:41 PM »
dakki-based kin
kimeti f
needs custom tail or custom hair, i went with custom tail for my art
also would be nice to have the shorter horns edit but,

i DREW A THING of an idea of how she might look, but in the really simple mima way in that "wow this could use. literally Anything More To It Huh" and not even really drew more like. edited a base

Mima

• terrible fox
  • 3712 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Mima
  • dreaming of flowers
    • toyhouse
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2019, 07:02:04 AM »
collection of "total cc" designs i own that i think would be cool as kin, designers at top

ThatsOffensive:

Cheremsha:

Reyligion:

lucifer:

Leafstorm515:

Mima

• terrible fox
  • 3712 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Mima
  • dreaming of flowers
    • toyhouse
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2019, 06:25:00 AM »
Username: Mima
Kin Name: Flower Offering
Kin Species: Kimeti
Growing or Non: Non
Request:

Notes: Source - by Takatora

Mima

• terrible fox
  • 3712 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Mima
  • dreaming of flowers
    • toyhouse
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2019, 05:19:46 AM »
Kin Name: Far From the Sun & Close To the Sun
Kin Species: Zikwa
Request:

Notes: aphe and peri...

Mima

• terrible fox
  • 3712 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Mima
  • dreaming of flowers
    • toyhouse
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2019, 04:55:15 PM »
Kin Name: Broken Moon
Kin Species: CC
Request:

Notes: my derg Gaea

Mima

• terrible fox
  • 3712 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Mima
  • dreaming of flowers
    • toyhouse
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2020, 09:27:14 PM »
SLEEPING TERROR PET IDEAS

i really like giving kin that i love a lot of pets i guess

Winter Snow:

Verdant Salamander

Bear Hunter, Eaglehound based on a Caucasian Mountain Shepherd (dog that guards sheep from bears):

Nightmare, Cave Worm based on her dream beast prompt from the ORP

Fairy Dragon since yea

Mima

• terrible fox
  • 3712 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Mima
  • dreaming of flowers
    • toyhouse
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2020, 11:12:18 PM »

"three"
acha/zikwa doe?
pretentious little snob
relative to mary's bird of the moon
source

Mima

• terrible fox
  • 3712 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Mima
  • dreaming of flowers
    • toyhouse
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2020, 11:27:19 PM »

(name), who-died-honorably
totoma doe
former member of bwr & immortal's tribe
was killed in the forest fire
supposedly reincarnated as drowned in flame
wasn't very nice but what are u gonna do? shes dead

Mima

• terrible fox
  • 3712 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Mima
  • dreaming of flowers
    • toyhouse
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2020, 04:11:48 AM »

new and incredibly funny idea
unnamed to start
totoma buck
a good boy! a pubby! just a kinda mutant demon pubby-
its pascal babey

Mima

• terrible fox
  • 3712 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Mima
  • dreaming of flowers
    • toyhouse
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2021, 01:11:05 AM »
sometimes komoney grabs a hold of my brain and shakes me because i need them. i need my Funny Rocks

(i cant fit the shot with all of them posing with cxyz barian hope on the forum its too WIDE.
and the other shots with them all in one image are poorly drawn ;-;)

all seven of 'em...

1. durbe is probably a kimeti unless he's a kiokote because he's a catboy but also? a horseboy. acha might also work but he'd have to be smoothed because he is a smooth barian. frankly durbe would either just be unedited or smoothed lightly because that's the kind of design he has.

2. miza-chan:

3. clearly alit is a totoma because his mask is closer to a totoma mask. i have been trying unsuccessfully to convert it into a good looking one and i have some options. they also kinda remind me of xerneas for some reason. but anyway his personality is just so stereotypical of a totoma he has to be one.

4. girag may also be a totoma because he is large and pointing. that one wooloo baby actually had a mask that looks a lot like it would work for him so obviously not *exactly* that but something like that.

5. vector! ......vector. honestly i'm dreading vector because i love him but have no idea what he'd be. zikwa because he's dark attribute?? acha because he's an asshole?? clearly he can't have wings so that's not much of a factor here. zikwa do have the sexy legs to make his weird thigh patterns work. (The Thigh Pattern) also it would mean getting one of each type of goat which would be cool so maybe hes a zikwa. literal opposite of an eyeless zikwa this man's all eyes. And Yet He's The Most Expressive Character In The Franchise. anyway eye edit obviously. maybe for all of these bad boys i just get Crystal edits and those can pass

6. so like... merag. and also nasch. it would probably be fitting if these two were kimeti (they are the water attribute of goats, i guess??) and it would suit them being twins but also looking wildly different because male and female kimeti are on different bases. merag would look great as kimeti f, very standard base, probably antibutch smoothed. or antibutch not smoothed! she's kinda pointy. though she actually has them on her hips she'd prob have the big diamond shoulder scale to match nasch

7. nasch my guy:

Mima

• terrible fox
  • 3712 pebbles
  • View Inventory
  • Send Money To Mima
  • dreaming of flowers
    • toyhouse
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2022, 07:34:12 PM »

i need an aluber the boober of doober acha
> got cast out from his clique because he didn't have a naming dream
> always shows up to disasters 5 minutes late with pizza
> also he is a Clown